Friday 30 August 2013

Cheaters Report

So already you all people know about |K!NG| clan, we caught some of the |K!NG| clan cheaters before & now another stupid got caught.

This time it is |K!NG|^JaNu^, I and some other people were doubting on him from few days, today he was playing in my room and I recorded a video of him, he was using; no recoil + auto aim + radar + wallhack.

|K!NG|^KAshif^, looks like a cheater but I don't have any prove yet, maybe turns on and off cheats because when I play with him, he looks like a cheater & when I view him than he doesn't, but because I don't have any prove you can't call him a cheater yet.

»{|BWD|}«Clan (Fahana) claims that she has left all cheats, I played with her a few times and I really think it's true, always be clean!.

Here is the video of |K!NG|^JaNu^ using cheats: Video Here

No comments:

Post a Comment