Friday 23 August 2013

{UMG}, United Muslim Group Is Good In Cheating

Now we can call them cheaters instead of {UMG}.

There are more hidden cheaters in the clan but for now I'll show what I got to show.

I always doubted about their cheating, but now I have some proves.

1.In the previous post, Killer has told us about "K!NG" clan cheating & there was someone like {UMG}K!NG who is in both {UMG} & K!NG clans.

2. A few days ago {UMG}King Khan was telling me (Tenshi) hacker & than he told he will use cheats to beat me, I don't have any other prove about his cheating yet. (It's upto you to decide to call him cheater or not)

3.{UMG}Tiger has always been a cheater, I never saw him playing clean & now I will show you a video which I recorded some time ago.

Cheating prove one ({UMG}Tiger): Video

Cheating prove two ({UMG}King Khan) :

1 comment:

  1. hy who is admin of this page damn u idiot do u think your leader {UMG}king khan can be a cheater than go and ******* damnit what i have not done to improve my clan to be honest if u play a game with cheat than you have never got the taste of game there is real taste of game in just fair playing now never call me cheater i will be back after 5 to 6 months maybe than am gonna beat u all one by one without any cheat
    stuppid

    ReplyDelete